Made in Spain. It is a reversible dimple key system which covers basic security levels.
European standard regulation
T60 is certified according to the standard EN 1303 regulation, getting the following results.
- Enhance Saf-link Safety System for higher security protection.
- High precision cylinder caters for complex master key system.
- Construction key hole available to override missing keys or when contractor hand over the existing keys to property owner after construction is completed.
- Various size (60mm, 70mm, 80mm, 90mm & 100mm) available of Euro Profile Cylinders for different range of doors.
- Type: Dimple key. (Brass nickel plated).
- NO. of rows: 1
- NO. of pins: 6
- Combination level: Grade 5
- Technology: Tumbler regular.
- Corrosion resistance: Grade B.
- Anti pick system.
- Drill resistant.
- Bump proof cylinder lock.
- Lifespan: 100,000 test cycles.
- 3 keys per cylinder.
- Conform to EN-1303 regulation
- Double security clutch.
- Modular. (For unusual measures or anti snap protection)
- Cams: DIN R15, R13 and different pinion gears.
- Finishes: Brass / Nickel plated.
- Formats available: Key different, mater keyed, key alike and specific codes.
- Wide measurement and profile range.
Master Key Systems
Appropriated model for those master key suites where the levels of complexity are not too high.
- Use TESA lubricant to lengthen the maximum lifespan of the cylinder.
- Use original keys to make copies.
- For safety reasons, when you select a new cylinder, remember that once installed, it should not project more than 1mm.