TE5 covers the basic segment of the range. Entirely manufactured and assembled in Spain is the most balanced solution for regular and master keyed installations.
European standard regulation
In the same way as the main models included in the catalogue, TE5 is certified according to the European standard regulation.
- Enhance Saf-link Safety System for higher security protection.
- High precision cylinder caters for complex master key system.
- Construction key hole available to override missing keys or when contractor hand over the existing keys to property owner after construction is completed.
- Various size (60mm & 70mm) available of Euro Profile Cylinders for different range of doors.
- Type: Sawn key. (Steel nickel plated).
- NO. of rows: 1
- NO. of pins: 5
- Technology: Tumbler regular.
- Permutation level: Grade 5.
- Corrosion resistance: Grade B.
- Pick protection: Medium level.
- Lifespan: 50,000 test cycles.
- 3 keys per cylinder.
- Conform to EN-1303 regulation.
- Finishes: Brass / Nickel plated.
- Cam: DIN R15 and R13
- Formats available: Key different, mater keyed, key alike and specific codes.
- Wide measurement and profile range.
Master Key Systems
The platform which supports its manufacturing lets combine 10 heights per position. Thanks to that, the TE5 can face master key systems with total working guarantee. Capability graph (Average quantities)
- Use TESA lubricant to lengthen the maximum lifespan of the cylinder.
- Use original keys to make copies.
- For safety reasons, when you install a new cylinder, remember that once installed, it should not project more than 1mm.