Made in Spain. Reversible dimple key with open key blank distribution.
Master Key Systems
The eight position chambers and the possibility of varying side pins makes T80 the most suitable option for those master key systems where the number of key functions is large and the copy control is not required.
- Enhance Saf-link Safety System for higher security protection.
- High precision cylinder caters for complex master key system.
- Construction key hole available to override missing keys or when contractor hand over the existing keys to property owner after construction is completed.
- Type: Dimple key. (Nickel silver).
- NO. of rows: 2
- NO. of pins: 8
- Combination level: Grade 6
- Corrosion resistance: Grade B.
- Anti pick cylinder lock.
- Drill resistant.
- Bump proof model.
- Lifespan: 100,000 test cycles.
- 3 keys per cylinder.
- Conform to EN-1303 regulation
- Double security clutch.
- Modular. (Specially designed for either unusual measurements or anti snap protection)
- Cams: DIN R15, R13.
- Finishes: PVD / Nickel/ Antique Brass.
- Formats available: Key different, master keyed, key alike and specific codes.
- Wide measurement and profile range.
- Use TESA lubricant to lengthen the maximum lifespan of the cylinder.
- Use original keys to make copies.
- For safety reasons, when you select a new cylinder, remember that once installed, it should not project more than 1mm.